Re: [Health] Add new module to GNU Health

From: Khurram Shahzad
Subject: Re: [Health] Add new module to GNU Health
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 11:50:50 +0500

Dear Luis,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. It was perfect as always.

Regards,
Khurram.

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 8:08 PM, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Khurram
On Fri, 11 Nov 2016 18:52:51 +0500
Khurram Shahzad <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I have developed a new module (just a copy of another module). I have
> copied it to local directory in modules. I have updated the db but I
> don't see the new module in 'Modules' list from tryton client.
>
> Am I missing something?

Make sure you have the symbolic link
from $HOME/gnuhealth/tryton/server/modules/local/your_module_name
to $HOME/gnuhealth/tryton/server/trytond-$TRYTON_VERSION/trytond/modules

Bests
Luis

--
Dr. Luis Falcon, M.D., BSc