[Health] Relating Health Service with in-patient record

From: Khurram Shahzad
Subject: [Health] Relating Health Service with in-patient record
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 13:54:18 +0500

Dear All,

In GNU Health, Health Services are related to Patients. This is fine for OPD patients. However our hospital management wants to create and relate one Health Service document for one hospital stay for an admitted patient.

For this, I was planning to create a "Health Service" record when the admission of the patient is "Confirmed". I am also planning to make some changes in Laboratory and Imaging requests so that when a request is made it is automatically added as a service line to already created Health Service document.

My question is, how can I relate the in-patient record to health-service record? Also, how can I show the current health-service-lines in a tab for an in-patient record. I want to use the currently available health service module!

Thanking in anticipation.

--

Regards,
Khurram.