[Health] Linking work flows with Services and their payments

From: Khurram Shahzad
Subject: [Health] Linking work flows with Services and their payments
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 12:55:44 +0500

Dear All,

During implementation of GNU Health at our hospital, we have defined various OPD Services like:

Consultancy Service
Lab Test Services
Radiology Test Services

Patient arrives at front desk, gets registered and chooses some service. Then, he is sent to Cash Counter where he pays for the service and then the work flow for that service runs.

What we want is that "The work flow runs only when the payment has been received". For example, a doctor can create new evaluation for a patient ONLY IF the patient has already paid the charges of the "Consultancy Service".

How can I link the work flow "Create New Evaluation" with "Consultancy Service" payment by a specific patient? In other words, we want tight integration of "Services" with "Payments" through our software.

Can it be done using available modules in GNU Health? If not, can anybody suggest me any other Tryton module which suits in this scenario?

Thanking you in anticipation.

--

Regards,
Khurram.