[Health] Failing To Install Gnu Health

From: Marc Obita
Subject: [Health] Failing To Install Gnu Health
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 22:17:15 +0300

Hellow Sir, I am a gentle from Uganda. I am IT Manager overseeing two hospitals branches. I have been trying to install gnu health for our clinics but failed. I tried to install it on almost all linux systems since 2015 but down the line, it fails. I admit I am new to linux. I really like this project to work out for us.

If there is a detailed step by step guide on how to install this project from source especially on ubuntu 16.04 desktop using terminal would be great.

I am having difficulty in installing postgresql, creating users, databases, creating gnuhealth user, tryton user and starting tryton.

Your positve response will be highly appreciated.

Thank You.