[Health] invoicing in GNU Health

From: Morten Clausen
Subject: [Health] invoicing in GNU Health
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 17:03:25 +0200

This is my first time to address this forum and I am quite new to GnuHealth.

I am evaluating GNU Health in order to potentially distribute it for a small health centre.

In this process, I am trying to figure out how the invoicing process is supposed to be understood.

Is there any process described already on how this process is done?
I understand that it would be generated in the Health Services module, and that I can create an invoice by manually finding and adding lines to the invoice, but I had hoped for a function based on the patients name, thus all services related to the patient would be collected and listed up with an option to include or exclude in the invoice?

Are there any instruction on this subject where I can learn more, please? I dont see this subject covered in wikibooks.

Thanking you in advance

Morten