[Health] Configuring Cost Centres for financial accounting

From: Khurram Shahzad
Subject: [Health] Configuring Cost Centres for financial accounting
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 09:20:08 +0500

Dear Community,

While configuring the financial module we want to set up cost centres and also do the budget allocation. But, I am unable to find any documentation/help/guide for doing this.

Can anybody guide me on how to configure the cost centres and record expenses (or other transactions) for them.

Do we have any user manual or guide available for various Tryton modules like Financial Accounting, Analytic Accounting? If no such manual exists, then how can we understand (and then train for) the functionality of various modules?

--

Regards,
Khurram.