Re: [Health] High Availability of GNU Health

From: Keith C. Perry
Subject: Re: [Health] High Availability of GNU Health
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 11:36:23 -0400 (EDT)

I would build another server and use DRBD (https://www.drbd.org) to keep everything in sync.  DRBD is essentially raid 1 over a network connection so you can use it for a warm stand-by server or for syncing data off site.

Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Owner, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033
(M) +1.215.432.5167