[Health] Various problems....

From: euan livingstone
Subject: [Health] Various problems....
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 12:42:28 +0100

I have some virtual machines running to test the application and have been trying to get a couple of different things setup but not getting anywhere fast:

1) synchronisation of satalite installation to a central database:  I wish to have a number of small GNU Health installation that can be synced to a central GNU Health server. I noticed that there is a guide to synchronisation (https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Synchronization_Guide) but it stops at GNU Health 2.8 and I am running GNU Health 3.0.  I read that the version 3.2 will offer a new solution (http://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=8524) but does that mean that there is currently no way of synchronising version 3.0?

2)While looking at the synchronisation stuff I read about the FHIR REST server (http://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=8524) and it seems that this will become an important part of GNU Health in the future.  I found the guide on installing the FHIR REST server (https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/FHIR_REST_server) but when I try to follow it fails, when I run the command 'python run_server.py'  I get the import error:

Traceback (most recent call):
       File "run_server.py", line 7, in <module>
                from server import create_app
ImportError: No module named server

Has anyone had this error before and able to shed some light on how to fix it?