Re: [Health] Questions:

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] Questions:
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2016 07:31:27 +0200

Am 4. Juli 2016 23:54:41 MESZ, schrieb Ivan Labrador <address@hidden>:
>Hello friend, I hope this very well. I'm downloading the Live-CD
>project
>both in ".iso" as in ".vmx" to install in some offices of a hospital in
>Venezuela, I am a lover of free software and I like to help in my spare
>time.

Welcome to the GNU Health Community!

>I have 3 questions:
>1) As other modules could be installed on the server that will be
>installed
>in "Virtualbox" because I read in the description of the download area
>only
>you have some modules and was not a full version.

All Health modules are already installed on the Demo-System. But you can add
additional modules from the Tryton Server:
zypper search trytond
Will list all available modules.
Of course you can use YaST as well to add modules

>2) As can be installed translations in Spanish language.

It is installed by default. User demo_es to log in.

>3) You can install and run the client and server on the same machine
>(in
>case you do not use "Virtualbox" but do the installation on a hard disk
>partition?) In order to use other programs such as "Internet Browser
>"within the server, or just run in text mode? -

Everything you want: Client and server on the same or different machines. In
GNU Health 3.x, the Web Frontend Sao is installed as well. So you have access
from the Web Browser.

>I know there are many questions, if I can guide a bit since I'm a
>little
>lost. Sorry for my bad English, use google translator.
>
>With your help I can multilplicar my help.
>A hug from Venezuela ...

Feel free to ask, and have a successful start!
Axel
--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Tablet mit K-9 Mail gesendet.