Re: [Health] Using Calldav on Appointments

From: Iwan
Subject: Re: [Health] Using Calldav on Appointments
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 08:13:57 -0300

Dear Luis,

Your help is very much appreciated.
It is just what I needed.
I will let you know when it's working

Iwan

-----Original Message-----
From: Luis Falcon [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: 22 June, 2016 14:32
To: Iwan <address@hidden>
Cc: 'General GNU Health discussion and help' <address@hidden>

Dear Iwan

On Wed, 22 Jun 2016 08:49:21 -0300
"Iwan" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello All,
>

> We are now preparing to implement GNU Health in our Organization In
> Suriname. See (https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en
> <https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%
> 2F%2Fo ss.sr> &sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Foss.sr )

Great ! Thanks for sharing !

> I would like to use the Caldav on appointments in GNU Health, so the
> front desk can make appointments for the patients with Outlook. Is
> this possible?
>

> Can anyone please send me in the right direction on how to do so?

To use the appointments with a CalDav client and GNU Health , you need to
install the health_calendar module.

This will allow to manage appointments and other calendar events with a
CalDav compatible client. We have a post from Thymbra that shows it using
Mozilla IceOwl[1], but it should work with any caldav client[2].

Please let us know if you got it working.

Kind regards,
Luis

1.- http://blog.thymbra.com/2011/10/gnu-health-calendar-module.html
2.-