[Health] Record Rules

From: Khurram Shahzad
Subject: [Health] Record Rules
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 14:54:34 +0500

Dear All,

I am trying to add record rules but failing with flying colours.

We want that "A Doctor should be able to see ONLY those appointments which have been entered as that doctor being the health professional.

I created a record rule with model "Patient Appointments" with "read" access. Now when I create a new Test under domain and try to save the rule, an error message "Invalid domain in rule "70" " is displayed and the record rule is not saved.

Snapshot is attached.

Can anybody please guide me on what is being done wrong by me?

--

Regards,
Khurram.