Re: [Health] Permissions Issue

From: Khurram Shahzad
Subject: Re: [Health] Permissions Issue
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 18:49:22 +0500

Dear Cedric,

Thanks. I got it.
I will make sure the UI Menu Items are synced with access rights.

Regards,
Khurram.

On 2016-05-24 18:15, Khurram Shahzad wrote:
> How can I manage the visibility of menu items explicitly?

In "Administration>UI>Menu", you see all the menu entries. You set on
each one the field "Groups".
If "Groups" is empty, everyone can see it.
If "Groups" is filled, only user from those groups can see it.

Be careful that seeing the menu entry doesn't necessary give access to
it. The system can throw an error when clicking on it. So the menu
groups should be in sync with the access rights of the action linked.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: address@hidden

--