Re: [Health] Financial - No Inventory Account for Medicine

From: Khurram Shahzad
Subject: Re: [Health] Financial - No Inventory Account for Medicine
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 09:21:50 +0500

Dear Axel, Cedric and Others,

I had installed the modules using GNU Health's Modules feature.

Now I installed the following module using pip:

trytond_account_stock_anglo_saxon

But, I did not see any change in my GNU Health system, no cost of goods sold is added to Product or Product Category.

I saw a lot of other Tryton Modules (like Tryton_Project etc) which are not available as installable in Modules list of GNU Health.

How can one install these modules and make them available in GNU Health system?

Best Regards,
Khurram.