[Health] Health service flow need to be improved

From: Bounmy Sihaphom
Subject: [Health] Health service flow need to be improved
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 21:35:30 +0700

Hi Luis and community!
I am not sure if this scenario is doable or need to be customized. I like to see the following Health services : Consultation fee,QR Card,Lab Test,Imaging test or any other services including prescription done for this patient should be listed under the same Health Service Number before transferring them to the Invoice.Right now, we have so many services for one patient hence we end up with 3 or 4 invoices for one patient this creates a very difficult for a financial officer to collect money.Just my idea.

Best Regards;

Bounmy Sihaphom