Re: [Health] Prescription and Medication on rounding screen

From: Khurram Shahzad
Subject: Re: [Health] Prescription and Medication on rounding screen
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 11:56:18 +0500

Dear Bounmy,

I think there are two different things:
a) Medical Prescription
b) Medication in ward

The first one is quite clear, where the doctor prescribes medicine and details like dosage, route etc is specified.

However, the second one actually records the medicine which HAS BEEN administered to the patient in the ward by the nursing staff. This medicine should also be decreased from the store (preferably Ward Internal Store)  by click "Stock Moves".

I would request Sir Luis to get this Medication Section auto-filled from some attached prescription for this hospitalized patient.

Please note that all above is based on my understanding of GNU Health which may be wrong as well.

Regards,
Khurram.