Re: [Health] Searching medicament by Active Component

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Searching medicament by Active Component
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 09:01:56 +0100

Dear Khurram

On Fri, 22 Apr 2016 08:13:13 +0500
Khurram Shahzad <address@hidden> wrote:

> Fantabulous !!!

Glad you like it :) and thank you for the suggestion !

> When will we be able to get these mouth-watering features, by the way?

All of these new features will be incorporated for the upcoming version
3.2 [1]

But in the meantime, you can include this in your GNU Health 3.0 [2]

1.- https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Release_Process
2.- http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/raw-rev/aac361bc37c7

All the best,
Luis