Re: [Health] GNU health : Help

From: Armand Mpassy-Nzoumba
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU health : Help
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 13:23:01 +0100

Hello,

I did a copy of the information included on the Tryton wiki and I can forward them to you if needed.

Kind regards,

Armand

Morning all,

Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. Februar 2016 um 23:36 Uhr
Von: "Luis Falcon" <address@hidden>
An: "Dr. Puneet Maheshwari" <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden
Betreff: Re: [Health] GNU health : Help

Dear Dr. Puneet
On Wed, 17 Feb 2016 03:19:00 +0530
"Dr. Puneet Maheshwari" <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello
First of all, would like to thank and congratulate you and your team
for developing such a software which helps health institutes like
ours in managing lot of resources and data.

Trying to implement GNU Health at our hospital using SUSE studio Live
CD image.
Excellent !
While the live CD is a great resource to test the system, it's not
suitable for production systems.

No?
Base setup is following the same procedure as described in [1], in theory you can use the VM version and enhance a little bit (SSL, ...)

Unfortunaltey the Tryton Wiki is gone, which contained a lot of useful informations for the setup as well....

Cheers
Axel

[1] https://en.opensuse.org/GNUHealth_on_openSUSE