Re: [Health] Upgrade to the new Version 3.0

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Upgrade to the new Version 3.0
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 07:52:43 +0700

Dear Ahmed
On Thu, 21 Jan 2016 16:01:06 +0300
Ahmed Jabr <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
> Congratulations for the news release. I was able to implement gnu
> health 2.8 in seven public hospital in my country. Thanks to your
> team. Please explain the process of upgrading the modules to the new
> version.

Congratulations to you for the achievement of implementing GNU Health
in 7 public hospitals !

The upgrade process is documented on the Wikibook [1]. Of course, that
covers just the basics. If you have made local modules, you have to
make sure they are compatible the latest GNU Health and Tryton version.

1.- https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Upgrade

Best regards,
Luis

--