Re: [Health] GNU Health Support / Assistance

From: Jose Eugenio Quesada
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health Support / Assistance
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 14:31:47 +0800

Hi Robert,

My name is Joe Gene Quesada, and I'm an I.T. consultant based in the Philippines.

I have been gaining experience in customizing GNU Health for a current project that I am working on here in the Philippines.

Let me know what kind of help you need, and I'll let you know if I can be of help to you.

Regards,

Joe Gene