Re: [Health] right of access Question

From: Cédric Krier
Subject: Re: [Health] right of access Question
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 09:00:46 +0200

On 2015-09-28 13:32, Iwan de Rooij wrote:
> Dear Cédric,
>
> We are planning to be the provider between Ministry of health and different
> labs, Health institutions, General practitioners (doctors), Eye clinics etc...
> But also give them the opportunity to use Finance, Stock, relations and also
> patients etc.....
>
> How do I keep things separate. ( Agree with you concerning the patients ),
> but we do not want all these different sites to be able to see the info of
> the other sites. ( " site" can be seen as administrator of the lab here or
> the general practitioner there)
>
> So is it possible to use one database?

Everything is possible but your request has flaws that need to be fixed
at the begining. So you must precise the scenario for each special
cases.

Also I think that putting all in one database is quite a challenge
compared to have a database per institution and just synchronise to a
master one some data.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: address@hidden