Re: [Health] Duplicated records in Party Module and Inactive Product sho

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Duplicated records in Party Module and Inactive Product shown on Health Service Modules
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 13:25:19 +0100

Hi, Bounmy !

On Wed, 17 Jun 2015 10:13:44 +0700
Bounmy Sihaphom <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi all!
> We have been using GNU Health for quite sometime now, lately we have
> found too many duplicated records in Party, how this happens?

Look at the PUID and code of each party that you think is duplicated.
There are constraints on the party code and PUID, so no duplication on
those fields should ever exist. That is the concept of Unique Person ID.

> And also, in creating Health service, nurses still be able to select
> the product marked as inactive, why this happens?
> Or is this the way it should be, or we are doing something wrong?

The active field on models (including product and parties) helps to
filter out the default list. By default, you can still search "inactive"
products. And it's good that is that way.

Of course, you can override this, for example by using an empty domain
( domain = [] ) in the M2O field, so it will show only "active"
products.

Let us know your thoughts.

All the best
Luis