Re: [Health] Could not connect to server problem

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Health] Could not connect to server problem
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 09:50:05 -0700

Hi Scott!

Hope we can figure this out!

> 1. We have install this on a machine running Ubuntu 15.04
> 2. At the  moment only in localhost mode — the server is running as the
> gnuhealth user, and the client is running as another user
> 3. In the postgres log file I see
>
> tail postgresql-9.4-main.log
>
> 2015-06-12 16:58:18 SAST [10670-1] address@hidden LOG:  could not receive
> data from client: Connection reset by peer
> 2015-06-12 17:06:03 SAST [11167-1] address@hidden LOG:  could not receive
> data from client: Connection reset by peer
> 2015-06-12 17:06:06 SAST [11174-1] address@hidden LOG:  could not receive
> data from client: Connection reset by peer
> 2015-06-12 17:06:57 SAST [11233-1] address@hidden LOG:  could not receive
> data from client: Connection reset by peer
> 2015-06-12 17:07:41 SAST [11289-1] address@hidden LOG:  could not receive
> data from client: Connection reset by peer

> 4. When I try to connect, the server prints out the following
>

> [Fri Jun 12 15:07:41 2015] INFO:database:connect to “template1"

This is the trytond server, right? It should not be using the template1
database. It looks like you haven't created the GNU Health database yet.
Have you followed these instructions to create your database?

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation#Creating_the_GNU_Health_database

After creation, you should be able to log-in to the recently created
database.

Try that out, and get back to us if it's still having problems! =-)

Thanks!

-C