[Health] (no subject)

From: Lawrence Mukombo
Subject: [Health] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 20:52:53 +0200

Hi GNU Health team,
I am an Information officer at a Mission Hospital in Zambia, central
Africa. I have been searching for an open source Hospital and Patient
Information System, until i came accross GNUHealth which settled my
mind. This program is very good. Your Demo made me like the whole
program already. Currently we are using a Microsft Access database
which doesnt give out good reports. I want to starting using
GNUHealth, my challenge is i cant seem to find a step-by-step tutorial
which is explaining very well how to install it. I have installed
Debian OS and tried to follow the steps from
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Operating_System-Specific_Notes,
somehow along the way, i failed. I dont seem to find any videos on
youtube either.
May pease send me a step-bystep tutorial in english to install this
wonderfull program on either ubuntu desktop or Debian OS. I will
really appreciate.
Blessings and kind regards.

--
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used
when we created them."

Lawrence Mukombo
Hospital Information Officer
Mukinge Mission Hospital