Re: [Health] Missing dependencies: ['account_invoice_stock']

From: Bounmy Sihaphom
Subject: Re: [Health] Missing dependencies: ['account_invoice_stock']
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 20:52:21 +0700

On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 5:37 PM, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi, Bounmy !
On Fri, 6 Feb 2015 17:26:05 +0700
Bounmy Sihaphom <address@hidden> wrote:

> Luis and all!
> I am trying to update my existing databse by using the command:
>
> ./trytond --all --database=cmr28, my database name is cmr28
> It seems I run into the following error:
>
> ERROR:tryton.common.common:Traceback (most recent call last):
[SNIP]
> Exception: Missing dependencies: ['account_invoice_stock']
>
> Any idea? Really appreciate it!!

The module account_invoice_stock is downloaded and
installed automatically by the GNU Health installer.

Did you run the gnuhealth_install.sh from the latest 2.8 ?

Yes I did.It's very frustrated not to be able to test 2.8 until now.WE want to see how the new report look like.Here is what I did:
The latest tar that we downloaded was yesterday.I run gnuhealth_install.sh as I normally do, and enter the password and everything is good so far.
Then I updated my database using common line:
./trytond --all --database=cmr28, it give me error message as follow:

psycopg2.ProgrammingError: column a.fs_values does not exist
LINE 1: ... "create_date", "a"."write_date" AS "write_date", "a"."fs_va...

Then someone told me: I used so old version of account_invoice_stock, I change from 3.4 back to 3.2, it gives me another error.
Now I am stuck.

Did I do anything wrong? Please help!!!

PS: Wrong mailing list :) Please send this kind of message to the
address@hidden mailing list, since this is not related to the
development.

Best,