Re: [Health] Community Server updated to 28 RC1

From: Martin Sauter
Subject: Re: [Health] Community Server updated to 28 RC1
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 07:18:45 +0100

Dear Luis

Great news - thanks a lot!

I just updated my Tryton client to 3.4.1, but I am not able to connect to the
community server. When setting up the Tryton profile I get the message „Could
not connect to the server“ where you usually have the dropdown menu with the
available databases on that server. I tried on two different machines (Windows
and Mac).

Any ideas?

Best regards,
Martin