Re: [Health] GNU Health on Mac Mini?

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health on Mac Mini?
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 21:50:27 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Martin,

There is a small configuration issue indeed and it can be fixed easily. Unfortunately, I am away from home during this Christmas holidays and I don't have my PC with me. I'll be back home only after the January 2nd.
Maybe someone else can help. Otherwise, I'll be happy to assist at the beginning of January.

Cheers

Armand