Re: [Health] GNU Health on Mac Mini?

From: Edgar Hagenbichler
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health on Mac Mini?
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 11:18:41 +0100

Hello Martin,
my experiences to share are that it was really complicated for me too to get
GNUHealth running as a server.
With the LiveCD I failed too.
At least I managed to install OpenSuse 13.1 on my Media Akoya notebook. One of
the problems with other Linux versions may depend on the UEFI booting, but I
don't really know. It would be great to find a way to have a distribution which
allows to install and use GNUHealth on any Windows PC, if necessary with making
of a Linux partition, but with a real one-click installation. Since I am very
motivated to use and to contribute to GnuHealth I spent a lot of (useless) time
for installing it, but at the moment I would not recommend a server version for
a physician or a health professional who is not a Linux expert.
Best
Edgar

Von meinem iPhone gesendet