Re: [Health] Gnuhealth news from Laos

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Gnuhealth news from Laos
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 09:04:08 +0000

Dear Bounmy !

On Wed, 19 Nov 2014 10:46:38 +0700
Bounmy Sihaphom <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sorry last email I forgot subject!!!
>
> Best Regards;
>
> Bounmy Sihaphom
> mail. address@hidden

Thank you for sharing this great news with the community !

Congratulations ! Your hard work and commitment got its results. Having
GNU Health in your country Public Health system makes us very proud. It
also motivates us to keep working even harder to deliver Freedom and
Equity in Healthcare around the globe.

Looking forward to seeing you soon and celebrate this great milestone !

All the best,
Luis

--
Dr. Luis Falcon