[Health] Hospitalization issue Urgent

From: Islam Ezzat
Subject: [Health] Hospitalization issue Urgent
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 08:02:40 +0200

Hello everyone,

I'm having a very strange issue that I didn't used to get.
When I hospitalize a new patient into an occupied bed it admit him into the occupied bed
and I end up with two patients admitted into one bed
I have the system on 3 servers

the one I noticed this issue on I applied the 2.6.4 patch-set

the second one is running 2.6.3 I didn't apply the  2.6.4 patch-set on it but have the same issue

the third one running 2.6.2 and don't have this issue but when I discharge the inpatient and re-admit him into an occupied bed he gets admitted

can someone please help this is very urgent to me

thank you