Re: [Health] Local Demo database login

From: Maria Cecilia Santos Popper
Subject: Re: [Health] Local Demo database login
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 08:23:00 -0300

Ni Christopher!
Regarding fue database login problem, can can't suggest anything different than Chris did.

About the HR module, what is  exactly that you are looking for? Payroll? Shifts assignment?
Regarding this last issue I've been doing a little bit of research about rostering tools but outside gnu health.
I'm interested in hearing more about your project!

Regards
Cecilia
Argentina