[Health] gnu health Insurance

From: Islam Ezzat
Subject: [Health] gnu health Insurance
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 09:20:28 +0300

Hello Everybody,

I'm trying to configure the insurance in gnu health, but there are a lot of things that I don't get it.

First,
When I add new insurance company I enter
number,insurance company,type, category ,
and plan
the plan is confusing me, in witch I only make new product?

second,
When I add new patient when I enter the insurance I add one insurance with one plan(one product)

I'm sue there is something(s) that I don't get
We have a few insurance contracts which cover different things, what we need is when declaring that the patient follow a particular contract he pay according to it

can some one please point me to the right direction?

best,