[Health] Fwd: Assistance in tryton login (GNU Health 2.6 / KDE 4 / 32bit

From: antony Seven
Subject: [Health] Fwd: Assistance in tryton login (GNU Health 2.6 / KDE 4 / 32bit .)
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 16:36:54 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: antony Seven <address@hidden>
Date: Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 10:30 PM
To: Luis Falcon <address@hidden>

hi Axel ..  the graphical apps GNU_Health_2.6__KDE_4__32bit.i686-1.0.6  are working just fine .. good job!

Luis, i installed the upgraded version as promised but am still getting a big fat error when i change the extension.. maybe there is something i am not doing right .. i have compiled a small video of the steps i took and where the error comes up.. this is from a windows client box connecting to the server, but i tried it at the server and i got the same results .. i even tried some other extensions apart from the "pdf " and its the same case.