[Health] Press Request GNU Health for well-known German Tech magazine fo

From: Daniela Knoll
Subject: [Health] Press Request GNU Health for well-known German Tech magazine for Today
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 15:40:13 +0200

Dear GNU Health,

I am a German Tech and Science Journalist for different kind of media.

Actually (today) I am finishing my article for www.golem.de about
humanitarian software for today, sorry :)

I really like to know what are the specials and the philosophie in GNU
Health?

I understand it in that way, that it is not possible, to sync the
collected data with some servers elsewhere like other tools like
OpenMRS, which I also mention in my online article.

And where are the basic differences between these two tools?

Maybe you have some German speaken contributor, whom I may call by phone
actually? Or you may send me an email too.

Best and many many thanks!
Daniela

--
Daniela Knoll - Diplom-Biologin / Bioinformatikerin

Freie IT- und Wissenschaftsjournalistin
Science Reporter, Technical Writing

Mitglied WPK e. V.

Rennbahnstr. 22