Re: [Health] Assistance in tryton login (GNU Health 2.6 / KDE 4 / 32bit

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Assistance in tryton login (GNU Health 2.6 / KDE 4 / 32bit .)
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 19:43:17 +0100

Hi Antony

On Thu, 28 Aug 2014 21:20:43 +0300
antony Seven <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi
>
> First of all I would like to thank you for this great software and
> all the hard work,  your commitments and sacrifices to make it all
> possible.
Thank you :)

>  I have problems accessing login the triton server to get to the gnu
> health system (*GNU Health 2.6 / KDE 4 / 32bit .*)
>
> I have tried all the default passwords provided at the gnu health
> open suse distro page
> https://susestudio.com/a/7hReQg/gnu-health-2-6-kde-4-32bit

Have you tried user "admin" and password "gnusolidario" ?

Those are the one that we use in the community server in Amsterdam
(health.gnusolidario.org) and that Axel Braun, the maintainer of the
OpenSUSE package and LiveCD uses too.

Make sure that you have the database running.

Let us know if you could log in. I bet Axel will be able to help also.

All the best,