[Health] Invoicing and billing

From: Thomas Eruchie
Subject: [Health] Invoicing and billing
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 18:04:36 -0400

I wrote a drug prescription. Did a prescription stock move.even under moves its created. But the issue is when I want to invoice after filling necessary field under other info tab .I want to select the moves I created for prescription so it can be billed but it doesn't pop anything. The moves field is non edotable.guys please how can bill for a particular drug prescription. Thanks