[Health] Gnu health issues

From: Thomas Eruchie
Subject: [Health] Gnu health issues
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 09:33:29 -0700

Hi guys.i downloaded Gnu health vmware bundle which comes with opensuse studio linux. It comes with a demo database. Can such system be used in production because I logged into the demo version and I went to create a fresh database.i put truton as password for the database server but it refused to work. I also notoced that am heavily restricted by the operating system. I cant login as root. I cant access root folder or modify anything in gnuhealth opensuse linux bundle. Please how can I have admin access .thanks.