[Health] Portuguese and Italian language for Gnu Health

From: Amidu Sila
Subject: [Health] Portuguese and Italian language for Gnu Health
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 17:14:29 +0000

Dear Luis,
Congratulations on version 2.6 of Gnu Health. After finishing the upgrade to the new version, I noticed that the promised inclusion, in the base system, of the Portuguese and Italian languages ​​have not been maintained. Please can you tell me why and when will you include them? It would be great to have the Portuguese as part of the list of core languages ​​of the GNU Health System.
Sincerely
Amidu Sila Guinea-Bissau