Re: [Health] [HEALTH] Problems with importing translation files in a VBo

From: Emilien Klein
Subject: Re: [Health] [HEALTH] Problems with importing translation files in a VBox installation
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 23:59:19 +0200

Hi Constantine,

> P.S.
>
> Also, IMHO, if anyone can, it would be highly desirable to pre-package all
> this in a deb package-based distro and not in an OpenSUSE environement :-D

GNU Health has been packaged for Debian, with version 2.4.1 currently
available in Debian Testing.
But there are several issues that looks like that I'm going to remove
the package from the Debian archive in the coming 2 weeks, namely
version conflicts with Tryton which renders the package
unbuildable/uninstallable in Debian sid for 2/3 of the year.
I've been discussing this yesterday on the Debian Med mailing list and
was waiting for a few more days before reporting this back to the GNU
Health community, but your comment prompted me to inform you sooner
than later...
See https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2014/06/msg00054.html for more details.

Sorry about the bad news.
    +Emilien