[Health] bash_profile

From: David Bruchmann
Subject: [Health] bash_profile
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 20:03:42 +0700

Hello,

I'd like to know whats in the bash_profile.

Working on windows I'm not able in the moment to setup the system on Linux even by Live-CD.
In general my concern is not about colors or something trivial but if there are any settings about network or different with really functional details.

Post of a whole config-file is possible too, may be better just directly to my mail and not to the list.

My purpose is to implement any required features in Windows.

Thanks for any help,
David