Re: [Health] UNICODE doesn't not working under Windows

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] UNICODE doesn't not working under Windows
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 15:53:07 +0000

On 28/02/14 15:01, odicha wrote:

> El 28/02/2014 07:20 a.m., Luis Falcon escribió
>> Fantastic ! Thanks a lot for taking the time on this issue and solving
>> it ! Keep up the great work !! All the best,
>
> Hi!
>
> This is really a tryton client issue. I'm going to take a look at pango
> conventions, and if it's possible I'll open an issue at tryton-dev with
> a patch proposal.
Thank you Odicha !

Personally I don't have, don't need, don't want any Windows clients :) I
do understand that some people and/or organizations have their
workstations with Windows clients to connect to GNU Health server, so
thanks again for making it possible for specific languages.

The Tryton client for GNU/Linux and other Free/Libre Operating Systems
work just fine out of the box with UNICODE, which makes me think that
the actual problem resides on the Windows operating system :)

But please check with the Tryton client developers about this issue,
which is important.

Best,

--
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System
http://health.gnu.org