Re: [Health] UNICODE doesn't not working under Windows

From: Bounmy Sihaphom
Subject: Re: [Health] UNICODE doesn't not working under Windows
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 05:39:33 +0700

Thumbs up to you Odicha ,Luis and Teams.Great works.Now it's 5:40 AM
in Laos, we will try right away when we go to the office.

--

Best Regards;

Bounmy Sihaphom
Calat factory Co. Ltd.
Ban Nahai,Hatsaiphong District,Vientiane ,Laos
*Mobile:020-9191 6901*
mail. address@hidden

*Disclaimer:*
*Confidential information may be contained in this message and may be
subject to legal privilege. Access to this e-mail by anyone other than the
intended is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient (or
responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not use,
copy, distribute or deliver to anyone this message (or any part of its
contents ) or take any action in reliance on it. In such case, you should
destroy this message, and notify us immediately. *