[Health] GNU Health Complete Manual

From: Selvakumar
Subject: [Health] GNU Health Complete Manual
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 11:34:23 +0530

Hi,

When I look for documentation (manual) about usage of GNU Health, I am unable to find complete guide for the same.

The thing I found in Wiki (http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health) is not complete. The explanation present is very nice, but in later many topics contains only headings (like Stock Management, Epidemiology, Nursing, Purchase Administration, Products and Services Management, Finance, etc) and no explanation.

Is there any other place to find the same?

Regards,
Selva