Re: [Health] GNU Health on FLOSS Weekly podcast

From: Emilien Klein
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health on FLOSS Weekly podcast
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 11:10:32 +0100

Congrats on landing the Jamaican implementation!
This feels like an ideal moment to attract more folks to the project, and I think the FLOSS Weekly podcast would be able to get you quite some new reach.

I've just seen your response on http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/health/2013-09/msg00010.html any interest from that group?

Let me know.
    +Emilien
P.S.: Please CC me, as I'm not subscribed to the health@ mailing list (only health-dev@)