[Health] GNU HEALTH LIVE CD

From: Raymond Omeni
Subject: [Health] GNU HEALTH LIVE CD
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 11:52:38 +0100

Hi All.

I'll like to suggest a path for making GNUHealth more accessible to prospective
users. From a personal standpoint, I believe more people would use GNUHealth if
some of the technical(software) impediments is eliminated from the installation
process. This will give people without strong IT background, the opportunity to
try GNUHealth.

I propose the integrated installation of Tryton and GNUHealth using a live CD
that can run as demo and at the same time have the capability to install a
fully functional GNUHealth software. A VMware image of a ready instance of
GNUHealth an also be hosted for download and evaluation.

Regards,

Raymond Omeni