Re: [Health] Patient details

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health] Patient details
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 11:20:33 +0200

Hi Khaizer,

The default user groups and roles will allow you to achieve these restrictions, please check the front office user and group permissions on the online demo.

Thanks and Regards

Ronald Munjoma
28 N Mandela Avenue, Harare
+263775625283

Sent using a mouse-sized keyboard with feigned autocorrect intelligence. Apologies for typos and swypos.