Re: [Health] Health Service Invoice Questions

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Health Service Invoice Questions
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 10:45:11 -0300

Hi Allan !

On 10/07/2013 07:12 AM, Allan Sta. Cruz wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> We were continuing looking into the Invoicing modules of GNU Health and
> would like to raise this inquiry:
>
> * Can the invoice items entered in the hospitalization module such as
> medications, hospital beds, and other services, be automatically pulled
> in when creating a health service invoice for a specific user /
> appointment entry? At the moment everything seems to be that when users
> are creating new health service invoices, they still need to re-enter
> the items that they had specified earlier in the prior modules (if they
> entered a hospital bed during the hospitalization module, then they
> would still need to enter it again for health services instead of it
> being pulled in automatically if the user specifies an appointment).
You have a good point, and this has been raised a couple of times. The
idea about health services it to have a generic way to enter the
relevant services done to a patient, and link it to the accounting
module. My view is that linking each procedure to the service module is
not practical, so automating processes in this sense would not be a good
idea.

What we want to do implement in 2.4 are service templates, for different
type of conditions, for instance
- Maternity
- Rehabilitation
- Imaging
- Lab tests

This way, you have all the service line pre-loaded and you would only
need to check them.

Anyways, let us know your thoughts and suggestions on this matter. I'm
positive we can find ways to improve the process.

> * Would it be possible to know what Tryton server version and GNU Health
> version the community server is using? The prior bug on health services
> that I posted on the health-dev mailing list is still persisting on our
> end so I am led to believe that it might be a version issue between
> Tryton / GNU?
The community server is running Trytond 2.8.2 and GNU Health 2.2.1

Did you try it there ? We will find the problem :)

Best,

--
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System
http://health.gnu.org