[Health] Chart of accounts

From: Kaushik
Subject: [Health] Chart of accounts
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 17:17:03 +0530

Dear all,
I am trying to create chart of accounts. Do we have a sequence of steps documented for this?.

When I create a new account it doesn't allow me to save it. It says
" You try to bypass an access rule. (Document type : account.account ) "

I am logged in as admin and hadn't changed any user settings. I can see that I have access permissions for Account, Account administration (have R,W, C, D for accounts, account type).

Anything you suspect I might be missing. Something I can look out for and try.
Thanks
Kaushik