[Health] Looking to Do Some PM Collaboration

From: Chris Power
Subject: [Health] Looking to Do Some PM Collaboration
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 14:00:46 -0400

Hello Cris
On 08/08/2013 10:28, Chris Power wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am the Project Manager for OpenMRS.org, and I am looking to either
> find an existing mailing list or collaborative group of Open Source
> Project Manager's or begin creating one so that we can help build an
> understanding on how best to manage Community/Volunteer driven
> applications like ours.  Do you know who I could talk to at GNU Health that
> would be interested in something like this?
Are you talking about a general list for Free Software PM or specific to
health care ?

Best,

Hello Luis!

Either is fine or just PM's/BA's/PC's that work on Open Source GNU projects.  Professionally I'm interested in the the healthcare one's personally I'm interested in any that do Open Source Project Management work.

We as PM's of volunteer driven work have a lot of challenging issues and situations that we are put in that may only have better solutions if we talk to one another and get some best practices down.

If you know of any feel free to send them my email address.  I have a few from Mozilla, Plone and others that we are going to start a Google group with and then see what more structure we could use.

--

Chris Power

Health Information Project Coordinator

OpenMRS