Re: [Health] installing gnu health on windows 7

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] installing gnu health on windows 7
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 11:08:09 -0300

Dear Dr. Tamil

José Deniz has been working on packaging GNU Health on Windows.  I'm
copying him so we get an idea on the status for 2.x series.

Igor gives you another alternative of installing GNU Health on a virtual box

And my personal advice, install GNU Health on a GNU/Linux dedicated
server. In my opinion, this is the easiest, most secure and fully
supported. The you can use your MS Windows laptop or workstation to
connect to it.

Hope this helps !

Bests,

--