Re: [Health] No passwd entry for user 'postgres'

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] No passwd entry for user 'postgres'
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 12:13:45 -0300

Dear Amidu

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 10:51 AM, Amidu Sila <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear Luis
> I was just following the installation step, as is in
> http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation.
> Now and from your question, I guess there is the PostgreSQL installation step
> missing in the instructions. So, please, can you add it?
> Is it possible to include the portuguese language in the core installation,
> as done with many other ones?
> Thank you in advance and congratulations for the new version
> Amidu

It is documented :-) On the very first paragraph :-)

"IMPORTANT : You need to install Postgresql, PIP, GCC and other
dependencies before installing GNU Health.
Please check the Operating System-Specific Notes
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Operating_System-Specific_Notes)
"

But maybe we need to highlight it, since it can be missed.

Thank you for your feedback !

Bests ,

--
Luis Falcon